Coins is the first type of currency in Treasure Isle. It's easy to earn Coins in Treasure Isle, especially when you
- Visiting and helping your Neighbors daily will earn you 20 coins. That may not sound like much, but if you have a lot of friends, it quickly adds up.
- You will often be rewarded with coins while Digging for Treasures.
- Clicking on your Daily Treasure Chest once a day will also earn you coins. This is the chest floating in your Home Island.
- Clicking the Daily Treasure Chest in your Neighbors' water will also earn you coins. You can click each Neighbors’ chest once per day.
- If you have items on your island or in your Backpack that you no longer want, you can sell them to earn extra coins.
- You can also sell your Gems that you do not need. If you have a lot of gems that are the same kind, sell some of them and you will earn a little extra in coins.