Golden TicketsEditGolden Tickets to enter, and once completed, you may replay it as many times as you like as long as you have enough Tickets to replay the Excavation.
Bonus CoinsEditCoins. The more squares left untouched, the more Coins you’ll rake in.
Bonus MonkeyEditBonus Monkey will appear once you’ve located a Treasure. If you find him and click on him, you can give him 750 Coins for a random collectible from either the Banana Split or Kongo King Treasures. You don’t get to choose which set or which item you are paying for.
Gorilla BouncersEditGem Gates or Gem Statues, Monkey Palace has Gorilla Bouncers that must be bribed with Bananas before you can pass. If you reach a Gorilla Bouncer and you have no Bananas, a dialog will appear so you can ask your Neighbors for some.
Palace Completion RewardsEdit
When you complete the final Floor, you will be awarded a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Trophy, and up to 3 rare Rewards (better Trophy = more goodies), which may include the following:
- Gold: Under 40 digs yields 3 Mastery Points, the Gold Trophy and a Gold, Silver and Bronze Level Reward
- Silver: Under XX digs yields 2 Mastery Points, the Silver Trophy and a Silver and Bronze Level Reward
- Bronze: Yields 1 Mastery Point and a Bronze Level Reward.
Each level of mastery yields a special prize:
- You start at Level 1 and work your way up by earning points.
- Level 2 Mastery requires 10 Mastery points: 1 of Each Gem
- Level 3 Mastery requires 25 Mastery points: 50x Golden Tickets
- Level 4 Mastery requires 50 Mastery points: Banana Tree
- Level 5 Mastery requires 100 Mastery points: Garden Plot
Finishing with a Silver or Bronze Trophy no longer removes your Gold or Silver Trophy on your Home Island. You keep your highest score on both your trophy and the leader board.