Administrators, also known as sysops, are the Treasure Isle Wiki's most trusted users. All administrators are voted into that position by the community, and help keep the wiki a safe, informative and fun place to be. Administrators are all just normal users, but with access to a few extra tools that allow them to keep the wiki a nice place. For easy recognition, administrators have their usernames in a light blue color in the recent changes and article history.
Administrators have access to some different abilities than other users, including:
- No rate limits on account creation, moving pages or uploading files.
- The ability to delete or restore a page.
- The ability to delete, edit or toggle an article comment.
- The ability to protect a page so that only certain users can edit it, and permission to edit any protected page.
- The ability to restrict user group access to certain features for a limited amount of time.
- Permission to edit the site interface, such as the sidebar and sitenotice, or the site skin.
- Block a user from editing the Treasure Isle Wiki.
- The ability to move files.
- View deleted pages.
- Delete different parts of log entries and edit summaries, including removing usernames, summaries or targets.
- Modify the names and images of achievement badges.
Administrators are not:
- Better than other users.
- Owners of the wiki.
- Administrators do not have more of a say in wiki matters than a user without administrator rights.
Who are Treasure Isle's administrators?Edit
|Name||Talk Page||Status||Contributions||Lycentia||Talk||Inactive||Contributions||Raiine||Talk||Inactive||Contributions||Henriquegr||Talk||Inactive||Contributions||Merricksdad||Talk||Active (?)||Contributions||EvelynPace||Talk||Active||Contributions|